With 15 years of experience, contracting with corporate entities, start-ups, ad agencies & design firms focusing on native Mobile UI / UX Design (iPhone, Android, iPad) as well as mobile web architecture / design.
Specifically focusing on mobile apps and notably native apps for iOS and Android. Most of the apps I've worked on have a user base of over 1 million with app store reviews of 4 to 5 stars. Beyond native apps, my experience also reaches to mobile web.
Looking forward to hearing from you: 415-812-2214
2013 - Present
• Native mobile app and mobile web UX & UI solutions
• Managed remote design/development teams ; provided UX deliverables for mobile apps, including user flows, wireframes, final assets
• Leading the mobile UX design team designing Coupons.com’s native mobile apps which gained more than 1 million users (Grocery IQ app, Coupons)
• Designing UI, User Experience, visual design, wireframes and user flows for iPhone, Android, iPad
• Managing junior designer
• As a member of Walmart's UX team, designed from the ground up the flagship iPhone app, Android app
• Designed the app's UI and user experience using wireframes, user flows and photoshop.
2010 - 2011
Designed UI and graphics for seven of Pinger’s iPhone, Android and iPad native apps (Textfree and games with 1 million+ daily active users)
2002 - 2008
• Designed and programmed training demos (eLearning) for Cisco Engineers, creating the concept, storyboards, graphics, layout and animation using Photoshop, Flash and Actionscript • Designed and programmed cartoon animations presenting everyday situations in the Cisco workplace teaching Engineers corporate protocol and best practices. Lead creative direction, developed storyboards, created design elements and animated with Flash and Actionscript
I am available for UX and UI Mobile Design and Consulting for native mobile apps as well as hybrid / html5 mobile apps.